Pages


Christmas 2012

Monday, September 24, 2012

First Day of School - Already !!!

How the time at home has flown by and Graham has learned so much in this short time.  He is adjusting so well, better than we could have ever dreamed. God is so incredibly good!!

 Graham and I had a little extra "mommy/son" time waiting on health insurance and pediatricians to fall into place.  Knowing that I was going back to work soon we started bringing up "SCHOOL" in our conversations.  
Thankfully he has cousins that go to "SCHOOL" and he wants to be like them!!   
We started him out visiting school a couple of days to see what it was like before the BIG day!



He is dressed and ready for "SCHOOL" and ironically he has his Star Wars T-shirt on that says
 "May the Force be with you" on it.  

I thought I was ready for this day, I didn't think it would be as hard on me as it was on him.

All I can see are these big crocodile tears looking up at me and his little boy voice saying
 "Please sit by me Mommy, Please sit by me!"
It was all I could do to get out of there without crying.  


But as you can see he had a great day with green play-do all up in those shoes!!



Of course he has a great time at school, he gets to go outside and drive cars and play on jungle gyms a couple of times a day!!  


And sometimes after school we get to go to the gym to watch Kira play volleyball!!!   
(or hang on the gym doors??)











Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, 
according to His power that is at work within us, 
 to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations
Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment